Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Puppy Love


This valentine puppy is by Anita's stamps. I coloured him with prisma pencil crayons. The paper and the punch is from Martha Stewart. I wanted to make a card that would be suitable for boys to give out and I thought this cute little image would work. Next time I make this card,  I will change the background pink cardstock to white.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Spoonful of Sugar -
A Spoon full of Sugar Challenge-136 -Valentine
The Pink Elephant Challenge -tpe92 - Red, Brown and Pink
Lexis Creations-Challenge-32 - Valentines
onecrazystamper january-love-challenge

2 comments:

  1. fantastic valentine card ,love the sweet pooch and fab papers
    thankls for joining us at lexis and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bless how sweet :D Thanks for playing at LC

    hugs Lexi xxx

    ReplyDelete