Thursday, March 17, 2011

Coincidence?


We are celebrating two birthdays this weekend so I needed one more card. Gus is a Bugaboo Stamp that I picked up at Totally Stampalicious. The sentiments that come with the stamp are so much fun. The papers are from My Mine's Eye - Totally Boy. I specifically coloured in Green so I could participate in some of the St. Patrick's Day challenges this week.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Totally stampalicious -Cheers
Cards for men - Sketch
Allsorts challenge -luck-o-irish
Stamp fairy challenge -Show us your green
Pixie dust studio challenge #66 go green

5 comments:

  1. Great sentiment and you have done a fab job of colouring Gus! Thanks for following our sketch at Cards for Men.
    Hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful project with us at Stamp Fairy Challenge. We love that you joined our challenge, but only entries using Stamp Fairy images qualify for prizes, if you would like to join us using a Stamp Fairy image please visit the store, we also have a Free image page you can find here . We hope you will come back and join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant, such a fun image too!

    Thanks for joining us at Cards For Men!

    Kitty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great card, it's gorgeous :o) my hubby would appreciate that sentiment lol

    thanks very much for entering my Irish theme this week at Allsorts

    hugs

    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete