Friday, August 26, 2011

Present for You


These hedgehogs are Penny Black - For You stamp. It seems whenever the boys "need" a birthday card they choose the hedgehogs so I thought I would make a couple to have on hand. The papers are Basic Grey - hello luscious 6X6 pad. I love the paper in these pads. The images are smaller, just perfect for cards. The fence is a Martha Stewart punch and the flowers were a gift that I have had in my "stash".  I sponged around the edges with Distressing Ink so that it would show up against the white card.

I have entered into the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday #169
Basic grey challenges #51-anything-goes
alphabet challenge-only-3-embellishments-ribbon, flower and string
Creative accents challenges- Use my stash
Penny black at allsorts august challenge

5 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute. Just love the Hedge Hog.
    Thanks for joining us at Card for Men. I love seeing your creations. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugz, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, the image is so cute! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and image I love those flowers thank you for joining us at Alphabet challenge
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! Love the fun sketch and those flowers are so pretty. And of course the image is adorable! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those Penny Black hedgehogs and I've made tons of cards with that paper collection- awesome! Thanks so much for using your stash and playing along with our Seriously Creative Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete