Saturday, July 13, 2013

Snow Adorable


I like to colour cards for Christmas in July to get a head start. I have used the cute Lexi image from Kraftin Kimmie. As I am looking at the way the image scanned it looks like Lexi just got back from Florida and has a bit of a tan on her forehead. I have used Basic Grey - Out of Print paper (not quite Christmas paper) and added buttons to the snowman. After I post I will add stickles, because every card looks better with bling.

I am entering into the following challenges:
http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.ca/2013/07/challenge-187-christmas-in-july.html

2 comments:

  1. This is just lovely!! I love this stamp of Lexi and the snowman! What did you use around the circle image layer, it's gorgeous!! I haven't seen that die before, if that's what it is!! Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for playing along at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!! We love seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, The die around the circle image is a die from Cherry Lynn designs. It is a very pretty die, but I covered most of it up. Thanks for you comment. Cheers

      Delete